Study in UK

Study in UK

Study in UK and UK colleges puts you in an extremely amazing position in the international college, setting the same number for them to have the world driving experience for teaching and research. Professionally renowned professionals in all different fields as often as possible visit UK colleges to give lectures and addresses. Truth be told, a significant number of the world’s leading academic students in UK colleges, which means it’s not uncommon to be taught by an expert who creates a textbook you’re thinking of!

Education in the United Kingdom is located in each region of the United Kingdom with separate programs under different governments. The study in UK education system has two distinct curricula and related degrees. One program was followed by England, Wales and Northern Ireland and the other was adopted by Scotland.

The UK is one of the most exciting and productive places in the world for research, art and innovation. If a student has a love of reading and wants to excel in his or her study, here is where you should be.

For world-class education, four of the top six universities in the world are UK and graduates are valued worldwide and recognized.

Study in UK universities offer flexibility of choice and allow the student to integrate the subjects of his or her choice in subjects and skills.

Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK are often shorter than in other countries which can help keep tuition and living costs low.

The student can develop a range of skills needed for today's international staff, including refining English language skills.

Foreign students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week on full-time and part-time leave.

The UK is a very popular destination for foreign students, they are sure to meet people from all over the world during their time in the UK.

Types of UK Admissions:

Graduate degrees/Bachelors:

3/4 Years Degree programmes


Higher Education Certificates / Diploma These qualifications allow students to progress to the 2nd or 3rd year of undergraduate degree depending on their results.

Post Graduate/Masters:

Postgraduate certificate and Postgraduate diploma between 9-12 months of Master's: 1 year can be taught either by research, Doctorate, research degree usually lasting at least 3 years.

Types of UK Student Visas

If you are study in UK a short course and are over 18 years old, you may be eligible for a temporary visa. This is valid for up to six months for most short courses and can be extended by staying up to 11 months for English language courses. If you are study in UK for a longer course, you will need to make sure that your chosen institution has a Tier 4 sponsor license. You can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa (if you are 4-17 years old and want to study in a private school in the UK) or Tier 4 (General) Student visa for those 16 years and older.

If you are study in UK for a longer course, you will need to make sure that your chosen institution has a Tier 4 sponsor license. You can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa (if you are 4-17 years old and want to study in a private school in the UK) or Tier 4 (General) Student visa for those 16 years and older.

Documents Required for UK Student Visa

PAR Overseas will help you apply for a UK student visa once you have been offered a place at the course. You can apply for a visa up to three months before the first day of your studies. Look at your visa processing times, and make sure you allow more time. Study in UK student visas are issued on a point-by-point basis. To meet all UK student visa requirements, you will need to provide:

1) Details of your passport
2) Latest photo
3) The unconditional offer of space in a course offered by a licensed Tier 4 sponsor, as evidenced by the 'Confirmation of Acceptance for Study' (CAS) form from your course provider (cost 30 points)
4) Evidence of suff8icient English language proficiency demonstrated by passing one of the English language tests (IELTS/PTE). You will not need to provide this, if you have good English Marks in Intermediate or +2.
5) Proof of financial support during your stay in the UK (costs 10 points)
6) If you are a non-EU / EEA / Swiss student studying a critical subject, you may also need an ATAS certificate.
7) Proof of financial support can be a bank statement or a letter from your financial institution, indicating that you can pay for your tuition, accommodation and accommodation costs. You must make sure you have £ 1023 (Rs 1,02,300) per month living expenses if you study in the UK outside of London, and £ 1334 (Rs 1,33,400) per month living expenses if you study in London.
8) You may need to produce documents showing your qualifications, and go for an interview or biometric exam, which includes digital finger scanning. Depending on your country of origin, you may need to have some medical immunizations or get tested for TB.
9) If you are 16 or 17 years old and you are applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, you must have written consent from your parents / guardians to live and travel independently.

You must apply online for a Tier 4 (General) Student visa, making sure you read the full instructions here. You can apply three months before the start of your study.

Visa Fees for UK Students

The current fee for a Tier 4 (General) student visa is £ 348 (Rs 34,800), with an additional £ 348 per person for dependents. You will also need to pay National Health Service (NHS) during your stay
£ 586 (Rs 58,600).

Short-term Visa costs £ 97 (~ US $ 120) for a six-month option and £ 186 (~ US $ 240) for an 11-month visa.

Refined visa procedures for students who do well at 27 universities You can now apply for a corresponding visa application to study master's degree in UK at one of the 27 eligible universities (listed here), as part of the new Tier 4 Pilot program. Your course will need to be 13 months or less and you can apply in or out of the UK. The driving system allows you to stay longer after the end of your studies (you can stay for six months after graduation) and also means you do not need to bring documents showing your academic results or financial proof. However, you will still need to have these documents to provide if necessary, and you will still need to follow all the other arrival guidelines. You are applying for your UK student visa If you enter the UK, a UK Border Agency official will put a stamp on your passport stating the length of your stay & study in UK. For example, if your study period is 12 months or more, you can stay a full-time course with an additional four months. You cannot extend your stay beyond this time.

Before you arrive, you should make sure you are fully vaccinated, remember to pack your immunization record in your bag in case you are asked to show it to a Border Agency official at the UK ports of entry. You must also carry documents related to your studies (including your academic credentials or CAS number), your financial proof and proof of residence.

Depending on your country of origin, you may need to register with the police within seven days of arriving in the UK.

Working while studying in the UK All EU, EEA and Swiss students can work while studying in the UK. Students of government-paid tertiary institutions on Tier 4 students' visas can work up to 20 hours per week full-time and full-time during the Christmas and Easter holidays (unless you are 16 or 17, then the maximum is 10 hours per week at a time. of time).

Example of detailed fee break up and
expenditure for Master’s course in UK

If £ 16,000 is total university fees

Half of the total fees i.e., £8000 should be paid to get CAS

London Universities: Expenses £ 1334 per month for 9 months = £12006 (student should show that he has the listed amount of money in his account)

Outside London Universities: Expenses £1023 per month for 9 months = £9207 (student should show that he has the listed amount of money in his account)

London Universities: So, after half of fees paid remaining £8000+£12,006 = £20,006 = Rs 20 lakhs, should be shown in our bank account

Outside London Universities: So, after half of fees paid remaining £8000+ £9207= £17, 207 = Rs 17 lakhs, should be shown in your bank account

Note:- On safe side, please show Rs 19-20 Lakhs visa chances will be high

Visa fees and details:

2 years government health care insurance scheme fees £1175 = 1,17,500 Rs Standard Visa application fees £348 = Rs 34,800

If you want express visa (1 day/1 week), accordingly fees increase

Accommodation for Student in UK

while you studying in the UK, you can find many accommodation options. Your decisions will largely depend on whether your college or university has residence halls, what city you live in, and the amount of your monthly budget.

If you are applying for a college or university, you will need to show that you need accommodation (unless you have something pre-arranged). Do not assume that you will be offered automatic accommodation. As an international student, you will probably be offered housing first.

Once you are accepted into the program, start looking and plan your accommodation as soon as possible. Areas are filled very quickly and demands often exceed the supply.

Residential Halls
Halls are a great way to meet new people. They are large buildings, sometimes separated by apartments where you will have one room or share with another student. Your room is likely to be basic, and if you do not have an en-suite bathroom, public services will be provided. The halls provide standard furniture such as a bed, desk and chair. Anything else provided by the student.

Many residence halls have a cafe with student food (usually at a certain cost). As an international student food may be unusual, but cuisine can be a great way to immerse yourself in UK culture. The halls are unmarried or merged, so if you have other options you will need to notify your university in advance when choosing where to stay.

Apart from the rooms, there are also public places that can have a bar (it is legal to drink alcohol in 18 in the UK), TV, pool table, etc.

Dedicated Halls Many expatriate students choose the homemade option because it allows them the freedom to cook their own meals and their own program. Self-contained halls are similar to regular living halls, but there is also a community kitchen available for the hall's occupants. These student-friendly kitchens have a reputation for not looking good when they are not stored, so try to do your part in cleaning up after yourself and encouraging others.

Apartments / Houses Students usually stay in halls for their first year, because it makes getting used to camp life much easier and helps make friends. In their second and third year, some students choose to move into a house or an apartment that is not connected to the school.

When you move into an apartment or house, you will have to sign a lease, which is a legal document that explains the terms of your tenure. Make sure you fully understand the terms and conditions of the agreement, and if in doubt speak to your international student advisor who can help you.

An apartment or house is probably the most expensive route, and you may find it difficult to find a place to live near the compass. However, many students enjoy the freedom to live where they choose, to live with the people they love, and to choose the kind of environment in which they want to live. For halls, you do not have this flexibility.


Greenwich University

Ulster university

Middlesex University

University of West London


University of Hertfordshire

London South Bank University

Nottingham Trent University

Kingston University

Coventry University

Middlesex University

University of Sunderland

University of East London

University of Salford

Leeds Beckett University

University of Nottingham

Northumbria University

Wrexham Glyndwr University

Anglia Ruskin University

Bedfordshire University

University of Roehampton London

University of Wolverhampton

London South Bank University